Bleach: Super Dynasty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum word RP losely based on the anime/manga Bleach where the ideals of the Roleplayer can flourish.

2 posters

Squad 11 Barracks

Seshomaru Ankonku

Squad 11 Barracks Empty Squad 11 Barracks

Post by Seshomaru Ankonku Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:48 am

Jin looked around at his new home, he couldn't believe he was accepted as a shinigami. It felt as if his life was complete but he knew that he had to earn his keep. While he was in the acadamy he memorized the entire seritei a feat accredited by the help of others.

"Rīpā we finally made it, I owe you many thanks" those who heard him looked around wondering who he was talking to since beginners didn't have shikai. He was gifted by pure luck and he forgot that it could bring people to dislike him for that. "Sorry all talking to my self " he placed his right hand over his head and smiled widely
    Kirin
    Kirin
    Admin

Squad 11 Barracks Empty Re: Squad 11 Barracks

Post by Kirin Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 am

Akatsuki walked up to Jin with a welcoming smile and held up a electronic note pad. Let's see here your Jin, 12th seat Shinigami of 11th division. I'm glad I found you. Akatsuki was pretty much the go to guy for information on about almost everyone and everything. He had access to all the records, knew all the secrets, and kept track of every subordinate in the Gotei 13.

The Head Captain Commander Gorosei didn't care because of Akatsuki's power, position, and contribute to the Gotei 13. He was the one captain that was rather hard to control and the only reason they didn't fight is because it would destroy the soul society like many of their past battlefields. Akatsuki also respected Gorosei greatly because of their long history together and endless rivalry that has not been settled. Akatsuki figured one day it would happen but the likely hood they'd ever go full out was low.
    Seshomaru Ankonku

Post by Seshomaru Ankonku Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:33 am

"13th seat Sir" he didn't want to correct the captain but it was necessary " and you are? " he only knew he was a captain by the kimono he wore, other then that he didn't know anything about this man.
    Kirin
    Kirin
    Admin

Post by Kirin Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:20 am

Forgive me for the minor mistake, I'll make sure to change that in the records. I am Akatsuki Osawa captain of the 12th division. It's not very often that we get graduates on your level and us captain's decided we would start a program that focuses on the gifted shinigami. Akatsuki looked at Jin's zanpakuto than to the other young shinigami around.

They didn't have happy looks on their faces, obviously jealous of the attention Jin was getting. Most of them hadn't seen a captain in person let alone one show them any kind of special treatment. Akatsuki knew they would try to give Jin a hard time so he gave them all a hard glare that made them leave the small area. So with that being said we would like you to be our prototype or first subject to this experiment Akatsuki said as he returned his attention to Jin.
    Seshomaru Ankonku

Post by Seshomaru Ankonku Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:33 pm

"What all do I have to do?" He looked into the captains eyes, unaware or ignoring rather that others were making rude remarks. While only a few knew his actual abilities he already understood why he was getting picked for this sort of project.
    Kirin
    Kirin
    Admin

Post by Kirin Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:52 pm

It's rather simple you see, you will be taking on missions much harder than we would normally task a shinigami in your rank. Along with that I will be keeping track of your progress and helping you reach your full potential whatever that is. So don't worry you won't be alone, the only bad side is you won't be getting much time to build any relationships in your own division, in fact if this goes well and you don't die we plan to create a small group of elite Shinigami. Speaking of elite Shinigami made Akatsuki think about the royal guard and the captains.

Our goal is to make a group collectively stronger than the current captains and royal guard. It has come to Gorosei's attention that shinigami have gotten alot weaker than those of our era. Most of this is due to the stabilized environment and overall peace but that's besides the point. Akatsuki pulled out and handed Jin an golden cellphone built by him.
    Seshomaru Ankonku

Post by Seshomaru Ankonku Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Taking the phone he stuck it into an extra pocket within his clothing,"so where do i go?" He looked around and was sad that he couldn't stay in squad 11 but he though of it for the best. "And when do we start?"
    Kirin
    Kirin
    Admin

Post by Kirin Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:56 pm

" be going to the world of the living to handle a lose Adjuchas Menos that managed to get there. It has killed about forty shinigami including the captain of the second division. It is getting stronger every passing day and we fear it might evole into a Vasto Lorde soon. Try to keep casualties low and make it quick."
    Seshomaru Ankonku

Post by Seshomaru Ankonku Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:19 pm

He looked around, "by my self?" He looked stunned yet was smiling uncontrollably "let's go take me there since I don't have the ability to go alone"
    Kirin
    Kirin
    Admin

Post by Kirin Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:57 pm

" Yes by yourself Kirai, if anything goes wrong the phone will help automatically." Akatsuki turned his back to Jin started to walk away. "Oh and before I forget, the phone is your transport too just dial five." Akatsuki didn't turn around to say what he had to say and used shunpo once to cover the distance between the two divisions barracks. Akatsuki planned to watch Jin while the young shinigami did his mission through a glass ball.

The glass ball was connected to the world of the living and allowed the Gotei 13 to supervise new recruits on their first mission. The cellphone would summon Akatsuki if Jin couldn't handle the situation or after the mission was completed. That way Jin wouldn't be killed but he not knowing where his help was coming from gave him that incentive to try his best.
    Seshomaru Ankonku

Post by Seshomaru Ankonku Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:18 am

"Whelp, this is awesome. Looks like I'm in for a heap of trouble." He took the phone out and dialed five "Rīpā let's go," transported to the land of the living for the first time since his death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:12 am